The platform is based on the Symfony2 system, previous experience in Symfony is a plus. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience designing and developing web applications.
Previous experience with large projects that heavily leverage frameworks is a must.
The candidate will also need to be prepared to help junior and mid-level developers and have the ability to lead a network of developers around the world in continuously improving this platform.
The candidate must be team oriented and work well as part of a larger group.
The candidate must display excellent communication skills including both written and verbal.
• Lead a team to continue to design and develop a PHP platform based on Symfony 2
• Perform code reviews and keep the source code under control in Git.
• Deploy applications on linux environments.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet various demands of client programming.
Job Requirements5+ years of experience in PHP.
• Database design experience in MySQL
• Proficient with core web technologies including jQuery and CSS.
• Symfony 2 Framework (not a must-have but is a plus) • Understanding of the MVC design pattern, and practical experience with frameworks • REST Services (both consuming and designing)
We offer+ Innovative technologies
+ Open-minded, friendly, colleagues
+ A comfortable office with a coffee machine and perfect parking place
+ Internal workshops & meetups
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone